College Preparation & Courses
College Preparation Courses
- Students see the benefits of taking an AP class right away. In AP classes, just like in college, students will face new challenges and learn new skills in the subjects they care about. All with the support of their classmates and teachers.
- AP Classes allow a student to:
- Learn how things really work. Tackle concepts that will stick with a student long after the class is through.
- Share one’s ideas and perspectives. A student’s dialog and debate contributes to the knowledge that everyone shares.
- Explore new ideas with classmates and AP teachers. See and feel what college work is actually like, while receiving the support to help a student get there.
- Dynamic commits to offering College Credit Courses by the 2024-2025 School Year.
Test Preparation & Review Classes
The best way to succeed in anything is to prepare and practice, and this is certainly true for tests that will help determine a student’s future education path. Dynamic’s test preparation program provides after school classes throughout the year for practice of SAT and ACT tests. Our classes are small in size and taught by knowledgeable members of our own Math, Science, and English departments, and books are included in the cost of classes. Please take a moment to review our offerings so you are able to determine the best fit for your student’s testing needs. We look forward to working together to assist every test taker in reaching their highest potential!
- Online registration will serve as notification of acceptance into program.
- Cost of class includes review book.
- If you have any questions about which test best suits your needs, please consult with your guidance or college counselor as soon as possible.
- Registration for classes at Dynamic School of STEM does NOT include registration for any exam. Registration for SAT and ACT exams is the responsibility of the student and his/her parent or guardian.