What is the current tuition at Dynamic System of Schools?
- The Board of Directors has announced that tuition for grades (7-8) will be $13,600.
- Grades (9-12) will be $14,200.
- Multi-student discounts will apply for students (siblings) from the same family, living within the same household.
Who do I call if I have a question about my bills, statements, late payments or payment schedules?
- If you have a question pertaining to your monthly payment plan with FACTS MANAGEMENT, please contact them directly FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
- If you have any questions concerning billing, please call our finance office at (816) 944-3202
What options are available to help me pay tuition?
- Dynamic has several options available to help parents/guardians pay for tuition. Through financial aid, grants, and the parent service program, parents can receive up to 50% off of their out-of-pocket costs for their student’s tuition. (Application is required)
What options does Dynamic School of STEM offer for tuition payments?
- Tuition can only be paid through FACTS MANAGEMENT. There are monthly, quarterly, or annual school payment options available? One-time fees do apply in order to set up monthly or quarterly payments.
Why pay monthly with FACTS MANAGEMENT?
- A monthly payment plan through FACTS MANAGEMENT enables students and families to break their tuition costs into interest-free monthly payments, rather than pay for the entire year in one or two lump sums. Simply start with your educational expenses for the school year. Subtract any grants or financial aid, and divide this amount by the number of payments you choose to make. This will be your monthly payment.
How do I enroll in FACTS MANAGEMENT?
- In just a few easy steps you can enroll in your Tuition Pay Plan online. The entire process takes just a few minutes.
How do I apply for financial assistance?
- In order to begin the application process parents should go to APPLICATION Link and click on the “Parent Login” link. They can then create a user account using their email address and a password that they select. Once they have created a user account and signed in they will be able to complete the application online.
- Once you have completed the application process you will receive a confirmation page and an email confirming receipt (for families submitting paper applications will receive a postcard confirming receipt of your application). The confirmation page and the email will also remind you to submit your tax return as soon as possible.
- Remember there is no Deadline for the Financial Aid Application, but financial aid is determined and issued on a first-come first-serve basis. All applications will start to be reviewed in June of each year, to be administered in August at the start of the school year.
Does Dynamic School of STEM offer scholarships?
- Dynamic High School offers academic scholarships to qualified students, as well as entrepreneur scholarships for those that qualify. Dynamic High School does not offer Athletic Scholarships.
How do I apply for an academic scholarship or a specific grant?
- FACTS MANAGEMENT link
What is Dynamics School of STEM's Tuition, Payment, and Refund Policy?
- The enrollment fee of $200.00 (per family) and payment fees (if applicable) will be billed after enrollment is completed.
Transfer, dismissal or withdrawal from Dynamic
- Withdrawal or dismissal before the first day of school begins:
- Any student who withdraws from Dynamic before the start of the school year is entitled to a full tuition refund, less fees and enrollment deposits.
- Withdrawal or dismissal during the school year:
- Any student who withdraws during the school year will be responsible for each month’s tuition while attending Dynamic from August through May.
- There are no refunds and the entire tuition is due for any student who leaves after March 1st.
- There are no refunds for school fees.
- Withdrawal prior to August 15 — No Liability
- Withdrawal between Aug. 15 and Sept 30. — 1/8 of the entire tuition
- Withdrawal after October 1st — 2/8 of the entire tuition
- Withdrawal after November 1st — 3/8 of the entire tuition
- Withdrawal after December 1st — 4/8 of the entire tuition
- Withdrawal after January 1st — 5/8 of the entire tuition
- Withdrawal after February 1st — 6/8 of the entire tuition
- Withdrawal after March 1st — 7/8 of the entire tuition
- There are no refunds after March 1st of the current school year, and all tuition and fees are to be paid in full by June 1st.
What is the school’s policy regarding releasing school records?
- Upon transfer or dismissal from Dynamic, the school will not release any school records until all tuition, fees and any other financial obligations have been paid in full.
Does Dynamic offer Educational Loans?
- Dynamic does not offer Educational Loans.