The School of STEM has chosen fields of study that require creativity, innovation, and a lot of hands-on experimentation for students. Creativity is an important part of development and needs to be expressed daily. Engagement is a key piece of our program, where the curriculum is rigorous but fun and keeps our students active and actively learning.
Early Education Program starts at 9:00am
School of STEM starts at 8:15am.
With that being said, our school structure is set up a little different from other area schools within Kansas City.
What sets us apart:
- Our school year runs from mid- August thru the end of June.
- School week is comprised of coursework- Monday, Wednesday, Friday; Labs on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Early Education enrichment classes are on a rotational basis throughout the week.
- Summer tutoring and Internships are required (High School only).
- Students have 1 summer month off (JULY)