Scholarship & Financial Aid
Students interested in receiving academic merit-based scholarships must submit an application by April 1st, 2021. Students must have at least a 3.0 prior year average to apply for this scholarship and students must indicate interest for this scholarship on the Online Application.
- Dynamic will offer nearly $1 million in need-based financial aid. Financial Aid Application Details for ALL STUDENTS
- The online application process for all students will begin on March 1st, 2021 and end on May 21st, 2021. You must provide a copy of your 2020 filed income taxes. Be sure to follow the instructions listed at right for application procedure. If you have any questions regarding the financial aid applications process, please contact the Business Office at 816-226-8983
- Applications will be submitted through SMART Tuition and are provided on a first-come and first-serve basis. Financial aid grants can cover up to 50% of the annual tuition costs, excluding meals and fees.
- This aid is made available through financial contributions to our school’s Endowment Fund by supporters, fundraising, and other community supporters. The interest in our Endowment enables us to increase the amount of financial assistance made available to families in need.
- Additional Scholarships for Sons & Daughters of STEM Industry and Entrepreneurs
- These scholarships are awarded to incoming students who demonstrate academic promise and/or financial need. If there are other circumstances that you believe merit the attention of the administration, please attach a separate letter. All Dynamic students with a parent who is an entrepreneur are eligible for an annual $500 tuition credit through the Entrepreneur Fund program. There is no deadline to receive this credit, but qualifying information must be submitted before the start of the academic year.