Internships & Summer Assignments
- Students are required to spend the last few weeks of the school year doing summer assignments. (Approximately May 15th – June 30th)
- This includes summer tutoring, peer mentoring groups, workshops and labs, or internships.
- Opportunities will be offered in March prior to the summer assignment. Students will work with their counselors to apply and prepare for their summer assignments.
- Dynamic School of STEM works with colleges and STEM industry businesses to create a pipeline of networks and recruits for our students. We thrive on the opportunity to partner with Kansas City businesses to offer internships for our students.
- Businesses where our students are interning will be listed each summer.